Custom Search

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Raven and Legend Picture Updates.


Anyone who has been consistently reading our blog knows about our wonderful trip Holiday World back in September. We had a great 4 hours with walk-on rides on all three of their world class woodies. The key for me personally was my three front seat rides on the Legend which I feel is among the most underrated coasters in existence. When ridden on the front it is a perfect 10 with high 9's on every other seat. Within the next few days, I have been forced to adjust my Top 20 thanks to outstanding rides on The Beast in Ohio and these rides on The Legend. The Legend itself offers a fast ride (it feels as fast as any woodie I have ever ridden) and some insane ejector air in the middle of the course. The only thing I have missed out on is a night ride of which are supposed to be totally insane.


As far as The Raven, it is still a short piece of coaster perfection. Great views on the front, ejector air on the back, and a smooth and fast ride through the woods keeps the coaster ranked highly. It is simply amazing that a small park like Holiday World has these three amazing coasters that are so meticulously kept. If one only rides each coaster once, the $35.00 spent would still be a bargain. There are enthusiasts who might argue for the woodies of Knoebels or maybe Kennywood, but in my humble opinion, Holiday World rules them all. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: