Custom Search

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Ghostrider (New pictures and updated review) - Knotts Berry Farm


As you read in my previous post, eight rides on Ghostrider was the highlight of my half-day trip to Knotts. I rode from the middle to the front of seven of the eight with one backseat ride thrown in. I normally like back seat rides on woodies, but Ghostrider (along with the Beast and Mean Streak) is just a little too intense/rough. From about the 4th seat and on up, it is smooth and offers a great ride. There are a number of pops of airtime, some insane laterals, and the crazy section where you drop off the mid-course break. Overall, this ride still holds a soft spot in my heart and make sure to take a couple of laps each tip out west. Ghostrider is solidly in my Top 20 despite the complaints of many enthusiasts who claim it is too rough and not taken care of. It is possibly the most popular attraction at Knotts for good reason.

No comments: