Custom Search

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

# 1 - Millennium Force.....A Life Changing Experience


By now, regular readers of the site know that Millennium Force at Cedar Point was actually a life-changing experience for me.

Now I know those are very strong words considering that these are just roller coasters, but sometimes we have great experiences when we least expect them. I was simply getting away from some major problems in my life. I had never even heard of Cedar Point back in 2006 much less any of the specific coasters located there. Once I had my first ride on Millie, my life was forever changed and I became a coaster geek.

Please scroll down and read my Millennium Force review for more details of my favorite ride of all time. And there you have it, as I moved toward my favorite rides I discovered that many of these coasters already had detailed reviews leading to shortened down versions of my favorite rides.

Like always, thanks for checking out the site. With coaster riding season beginning again, look for more reviews, pictures, and tips in the upcoming months on coasterreviews.net.

No comments: