Custom Search

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.

States in which Coaster Reviews has ridden a coaster.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

# 3 - The Storm Ride (Dueling Dragons) 2008


What a ride! I will not cover all of the outstanding details as this ride (as well as the next two) have been covered in my reviews of the coasters themselves. Needless to say, this particular ride (on the Ice Dragon) was as good as anything I have ever been on. The Dragons themselves ranked in my Top 20 for a while, in large part because of this ride. The outstanding woodies have taken their place and dropped them slightly out of my top ranked coasters but are still among my favorites. The storm ride was totally out of control with rain beating down me, the wind blowing and lightning flashing every few seconds. Once again for more details please read my ride review of Dueling Dragons.

No comments: